329 Cheap Apartments for rent in Los Gatos, CA
- Los Gatos Accessible Apartments (1)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Garages (15)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Parking (20)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Pools (10)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Los Gatos Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Los Gatos Furnished Apartments (3)
- Los Gatos Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Campbell Cheap Apartments (4)
- Cupertino Cheap Apartments (8)
- San Jose Cheap Apartments (30)
- Santa Clara Cheap Apartments (19)
- Sunnyvale Cheap Apartments (13)
- Mountain View Cheap Apartments (9)
- Milpitas Cheap Apartments (3)
- Palo Alto Cheap Apartments (8)
- Fremont Cheap Apartments (51)
- Menlo Park Cheap Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Los Gatos?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Los Gatos?
"With her floor of silken grasses, and her ceiling of oak and sycamore. Redwoods and weeping willow. Her creek trail. Footpath of a million steps. Her hand-blown glassy lake where on any simple day a small boat glides." (-Parthenia Hicks, "Song of Los Gatos")
Nestled near mountain ridges with the enormous economic engine of the Silicon Valley to the east and the even more enormous Pacific Ocean to the west, Los Gatos is a true gateway community. Tech trends of the future have a backdrop of ancient redwood groves and stunning natural vistas. The city name means the cats, in homage to the many cougars settlers found roaming the canyons. It was one of California's oldest communities before taking on the role of suburb. A near-perfect climate sees mild winters and warm summers that are rarely too hot.
Having trouble with Craigslist Los Gatos? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Los Gatos takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Los Gatos by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Los Gatos in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Los Gatos.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Los Gatos. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Los Gatos.