261 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Loma Linda, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Loma Linda (3)
- Loma Linda Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Loma Linda Apartments with Garages (5)
- Loma Linda Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Loma Linda Apartments with Parking (9)
- Loma Linda Apartments with Pools (4)
- Loma Linda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Loma Linda Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Loma Linda Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Loma Linda (3)
- Grand Terrace 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Colton 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Redlands 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- San Bernardino 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Highland 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Moreno Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Rialto 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Riverside 1 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Woodcrest 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Crestline 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Loma Linda?
Loma Linda: Proud home of the first baboon-to-human heart transplant.
Widely considered one of the Inland Empire’s best kept secrets, Loma Linda is an older town with a rich history full of medical firsts. The hub of activity for the Seventh Day Adventist community in the area, their influence on Loma Linda has stretched all of the way from the primarily vegetarian cuisine offered at area restaurants to the weekend mail delivery which, until furloughs in 2011, was one of the only towns in the country to have a Sunday mail delivery. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Loma Linda offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Loma Linda, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.