1,140 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in La Mirada, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- La Mirada Accessible Apartments (2)
- La Mirada Apartments with Balconies (6)
- La Mirada Apartments with Garages (6)
- La Mirada Apartments with Gyms (2)
- La Mirada Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- La Mirada Apartments with Parking (7)
- La Mirada Apartments with Pools (3)
- La Mirada Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- La Mirada Furnished Apartments (1)
- La Mirada Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- South Whittier Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Buena Park Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- La Palma Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Santa Fe Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- La Habra Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Whittier Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Cerritos Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Norwalk Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Artesia Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fullerton Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
Greetings, Golden State apartment hunters, and welcome to your virtual La Mirada, California leasing headquarters! Situated in southeast L.A. County about 20 miles from the heart of Southland, La Mirada is a favorite living locale for any So-Cal apartment dwellers who appreciate peace and quiet over hustle and bustle. Is the serenity of suburbia beckoning you home? Then start surfing through the super sweet listings in this handy little apartment finder, and you’ll be kicking back with La Mirada’s finest in no time at all! See more
Finding an apartment in La Mirada that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.