523 Apartments for rent in Hillsborough, CA with Garages
- Burlingame Apartments with Garages (6)
- San Mateo Apartments with Garages (21)
- Millbrae Apartments with Garages (2)
- Belmont Apartments with Garages (2)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Garages (11)
- San Bruno Apartments with Garages (11)
- San Carlos Apartments with Garages (2)
- Foster City Apartments with Garages (9)
- Pacifica Apartments with Garages (4)
- Colma Apartments with Garages (1)
Hillsborough is one of the most exceptionally place to live in. With a vast history and an exotic farm of shiitake mushrooms and truffles, the community welcomes anyone eager to live in a small town while working in the big city.
Hillsborough prides itself with a population of 10,825 inhabitants condensed on 6.2 square miles of land. Even the weather is generous with locals. The average temperatures are remarkably constant ranging from 50 degrees to 62 degrees, with the lowest being in January (32 degrees) and the highest in July (97 degrees). See more
Hillsborough apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.