67 Apartments in Hesperia
- Hesperia Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Hesperia Apartments with Garages (11)
- Hesperia Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hesperia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Hesperia Apartments with Parking (13)
- Hesperia Apartments with Pools (3)
- Hesperia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hesperia Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Hesperia (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Hesperia (2)
- Spring Valley Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Victorville Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Crestline Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Apple Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lake Arrowhead Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Adelanto Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- San Bernardino Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Rialto Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Highland Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fontana Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Hesperia?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Hesperia?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Hesperia?
"Out of the golden remote wild west where the sea without shore is... Full of the sunset, and sad, if at all, with the fullness of joy." The great English poet Algernon Charles Swinburne once wrote of a place called Hesperia, and while he may have been only been using the words to describe everything west of Spain, much like the Ancient Romans did, the stanza still rings true for this desert town.
Hesperia is a city located inside of the Mojave Desert. Okay, that sounds bad, but it's got great stuff too! Though the city has a large population of over 90,000, its large size, a little over 70 square miles, means that there are only about 1,300 people per square mile. The railroad developers who laid out the town originally were hoping that it would become the "Omaha of the West" and have a population exceeding 100,000 people by the turn of the 20th century. Sadly, their best efforts would mean nothing until 1970 when the population quickly began growing, and by the year 2000, this little town had over 60,000 people. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Hesperia should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Hesperia may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Hesperia. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.