991 Overton Drive Available 02/13/23 Beautiful And Spacious Single Story Home In San Jacinto! - Beautiful and Spacious four bedroom single story home offers a beautiful yard and a great location in San Jacinto! This wonderful home includes Solar Panels; Tenant is responsible for usage charges. This floor plan boast a formal living room/dining room, an open family room with a cozy fireplace, and plantation shutters! The gourmet kitchen located off the family room offers a convenient layout with unique countertops, updated white cabinetry, a large center island, and a breakfast bar, great for family gatherings! The master bedroom is expansive and bright with an en-suite bathroom! The master bathroom features dual vanity sinks, a walk-in shower, a soaking tub, and a large walk-in closet! Individual laundry room with washer/Dryer Hookups! This home is located near community parks featuring great amenities; lighted baseball fields, soccer fields, horseshoes, basketball and volleyball courts.
*** TOURS ARE AVAILABLE TODAY! ***
** DO NOT APPLY ON ZILLOW, APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE ONLY - WWW dot ACCESSASSET dot COM **
Please call (866) 830-4401 for more information or call (951) 345-4146 to schedule a showing.
***SMALL Pets/Dogs/Cats are considered solely at the discretion of the homeowner and an additional deposit and/or pet rent of $25/month per pet may apply.***
Twelve (12) month lease term minimum unless otherwise stated. Security deposit required prior to move in. Minimum security deposit equal to one (1) months rent, additional security deposit may be required based on the eligibility of the household.
Renters must obtain a renters insurance policy with liability coverage or a standalone liability policy of no less than $250,000.00 as a requirement of tenancy. Proof must be provided prior to occupancy of the premises.
Photos displayed for this property are deemed reliable, but are not a guaranteed representation of the subject property. We recommend you view the property prior to applying to ensure that you are satisfied with the condition (interior and exterior) and floor-plan of the property. Any cosmetic repairs, cleaning, landscape, or paint concerns not addressed prior to the tenant placing a deposit on the property will be deemed satisfactory. At the time of placing a security deposit on the property, the tenant accepts the property as is, where is, with all its faults unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
Applicant Screening Policy
The following items are required for application to be processed:
• Copy of a valid drivers license or Government Issued ID
• A valid social security number
• Proof of income
• County registration for pet(s), and a photo
• You can email any of the above items to App @AccessAsset. com
• Management and Rental Owner Reserve the Right to Request Additional Documentation
The following are minimum requirements that you will have to meet in order to be considered for a rental:
• Income needs to be documented via pay stubs, tax returns, or bank statements in order to be considered in ratios.
• Verification of employment will be conducted via fax, phone, email, or letter. All four may be used in conjunction.
• Monthly gross income must meet or exceed guidelines for the subject property.
• A background check will be conducted in accordance with state and federal guidelines. Any applicant evicted from a prior home or residence within the last 10 years, any applicant convicted of the manufacture of or distribution of a controlled substance in the last 10 years, any applicant convicted of a violent felony or misdemeanor in the last 10 years may be denied residency based on a review of the facts and circumstances surrounding any such incident(s). Any applicant whose combined household debt-to-income ratio falls below accepted ratios may be declined. An increased security deposit and/or an increased lease rate may be offered to applicants whose combined household score do not meet our criteria in order to supply the landlord with additional security and incentive to accept an application that otherwise falls below Access' standards. Access Asset Management, Inc. strictly abides by housing laws and any applicant whose household make-up exceeds safety standards will be denied residency.
• There is a $50.00 non-refundable application fee per adult residing in the home. This application fee is due up front. All move-in costs are due prior to move-in. Certified funds required; money order or cashier's check only. Funds are used to obtain credit reports, employment verification, eviction search, criminal court search, current and previous landlord character reference verification, property management collection search, staff time and overhead.
• All adults over the age of 18 must submit an application.
• Any applicant denied residency will be able to appeal the decision and provide evidence to support their reasoning in requesting an appeal. An appeal must be submitted within 3 days of disposition of the application to be considered. Applicant's going through the appeal process understand that other applicants may be accepted, processed, and approved during the appeal process. An appeal does not entail "holding" a property while an appeal is being evaluated.