725 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in El Monte, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- El Monte Accessible Apartments (1)
- El Monte Apartments with Balconies (4)
- El Monte Apartments with Garages (4)
- El Monte Apartments with Gyms (1)
- El Monte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- El Monte Apartments with Parking (7)
- El Monte Apartments with Pools (2)
- El Monte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- El Monte Furnished Apartments (1)
- El Monte Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rosemead Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Baldwin Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Arcadia Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- San Gabriel Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- San Marino Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sierra Madre Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- San Pasqual Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Monrovia Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Montebello Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pico Rivera Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
"If I could go back / To those days of the past, / I'd show you a love... / A love that would last /Oh, I remember /Those wonderful dances / In El Monte / Earth Angel / Earth Angel / Will you be mine?" (-- Frank Zappa, "Memories of El Monte")
Looking for a comfortable Los Angeles community, with plenty of parks, and a whole lot of history? Try freeway accessible El Monte, east of downtown LA. El Monte, CA is located at the end of the Santa Fe Trail and at the confluence of two rivers in the San Gabriel Valley. Now thats something to roar about. With a population of around 113,000, this friendly residential and commercial city hosts a business community as well as a commuter-friendly home for greater Los Angeles residents. See more
Finding an apartment in El Monte that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.