174 Furnished Apartments for rent in Contra Costa Centre, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Garages (3)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Parking (4)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Pools (2)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Contra Costa Centre Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Contra Costa Centre Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Contra Costa Centre (2)
- Walnut Creek Furnished Apartments (4)
- Pleasant Hill Furnished Apartments (2)
- Concord Furnished Apartments (4)
- Lafayette Furnished Apartments (1)
- Alamo Furnished Apartments (1)
- Martinez Furnished Apartments (2)
- Orinda Furnished Apartments (1)
- Danville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Benicia Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pittsburg Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Contra Costa Centre?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Contra Costa Centre?
Contra Costa Centre was most recently honored with the 2012 National Planning Excellence, Achievement and Leadership Award -- you don't have to take our word for it, but that's a big deal!
Contra Costa Centre is a unique community in California that maximizes the ability of residents to carry out daily life and errands on foot and by using public transportation. Yes, that's right -- if you move to Contra Costa Centre, you can leave your car behind! According to the 2010 census, 5,364 people call this census-designated place home, and they make the most of it. Residents will tell you that size doesn't matter; Contra Costa Centre encompasses less than a square mile of land, but it manages to pack in an entire city's worth of amenities. See more
Furnished apartments in Contra Costa Centre can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Contra Costa Centre as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.