227 Furnished Apartments for rent in Alhambra, CA
- Alhambra Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Alhambra Apartments with Garages (12)
- Alhambra Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Alhambra Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Alhambra Apartments with Parking (16)
- Alhambra Apartments with Pools (4)
- Alhambra Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Alhambra Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Alhambra Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Alhambra (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Alhambra (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Alhambra (1)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Alhambra (1)
- South Pasadena Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Marino Furnished Apartments (1)
- Montebello Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (7)
- Altadena Furnished Apartments (3)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (7)
- Whittier Furnished Apartments (1)
- Monrovia Furnished Apartments (4)
- Duarte Furnished Apartments (1)
- Burbank Furnished Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Alhambra?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Alhambra?
Greetings, Alhambra leasers, and welcome to the headquarters for your apartment hunting endeavors! Located just 8 miles from downtown Los Angeles in western L.A. County, Alhambra is one of the San Gabriel Valley’s most conveniently located cities. Interested in finding a place to call your own in Alhambra? Then stick with us, because the dwellings of your dreams are just a hop, skip, and jump (or a few simple clicks) away …
Having trouble with Craigslist Alhambra? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Alhambra can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Alhambra as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.