211 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Bentonville, AR
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bentonville (10)
- Bentonville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Bentonville Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Bentonville Apartments with Garages (52)
- Bentonville Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Bentonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Bentonville Apartments with Parking (58)
- Bentonville Apartments with Pools (13)
- Bentonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (52)
- Bentonville Dog Friendly Apartments (60)
- Bentonville Furnished Apartments (12)
- Bentonville Luxury Apartments (110)
- Bentonville Pet Friendly Apartments (60)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bentonville (1)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bentonville (15)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bentonville (10)
- Centerton 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rogers 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Bella Vista 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Bethel Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Prairie Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Springdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Tontitown 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Johnson 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Gentry 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fayetteville 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Bentonville?
Hey, y’all! A little birdie told us you were looking to land a super sweet apartment for rent in Bentonville Arkansas. Good call! A medium-sized city of 35,000 residents situated just north of Fayetteville, Bentonville plays host to a wide range of attractive and affordable apartments for rent. What do you say? Are you ready to fulfill your renting destiny and score yourself the perfect apartment for rent in Bentonville? Then start clicking through the listings in this snazzy little apartment gu...
Looking for an inexpensiveapartment for rent in “Vendorville” by any chance? You won’t have to look too far, because the listings are chock full of inexpensive rentals in Bentonville. In fact, you’ll find a smattering of studio apartments and 1BR units for less than $400 and boatloads more in the $500-$700 range (even luxury apartments and family-sized townhomes in Bentonville rarely cost more than $800 or so). There are plenty of options to choose from, and move-in specials at apartment complexes in Bentonville pop up all the time, so don’t rush into a leasing deal until you’re sure you’ve found the perfect place.
Don’t forget to bring along the apartment hunting basics – proof of income including your most recent paycheck and W-2 form, bank account info, two forms of I.D., and a list of previous residences – when you’re ready to sign the dotted line.
Amenities at rental properties in Bentonville, Arkansas range from basic to lavish (depending on how many greenbacks you’re willing and able to fork over), but you’ll be glad to know that even some of the most modestly priced rentals come equipped with lots of cool bells and whistles. Whether you’re in the market for an apartment with a patio, balcony, gourmet kitchen, Jacuzzi, community clubhouse, gym, swimming pool, walk-in closet, scenic view, or in-unit washer and dryer, you’ll find no shortage of options in the listings for Bentonville.
Planning to share room and board with a furry four legged roommate? Well, we’ve got some good news for you, you lucky dog: Pet-friendly apartments in Bentonville are a dime a dozen (well, maybe they’re just a bit more expensive than that, but you get the point). Landlords do, however, tend to place size and weight restrictions on pets, so if you’re the proud owner of a Great Dane, Komodo Dragon, or Brontosaurus, the pickings are going to be a bit slim for you. Stick with cats, small dogs, and fish and you’ll be fine.
The home of Wal-Mart’s corporate office and a popular destination for retirees, singles, and growing families alike, Bentonville consistently ranks among the Natural State’s most welcoming cities. Factor in a bustling local economy and a decent selection of entertainment options for both early risers and night owls, and we get the feeling you’ll soon be feeling right at home in Bentonville.
So, why delay? Start clicking away, and happy hunting! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Bentonville are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Bentonville near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Bentonville that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.