280 Apartments for rent in Pleasant Grove, AL with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pleasant Grove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Garages (7)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Parking (9)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Pleasant Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Pleasant Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Fairfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Midfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Hueytown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Forestdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Adamsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Bessemer Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Graysville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Homewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Birmingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (129)
- Hoover Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Pleasant Grove?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Pleasant Grove?
Pleasant Grove, Alabama, carries the distinction of being the "Good Neighbor City." That's nuanced homegrown talk for "We're small, but we're friendly."
Smack dab in the middle of Alabama is Pleasant Grove, a small city the U.S. Census Bureau says had 10,110 people in 2010. It's a mere 8.8 square miles, so don't blink while driving through. It's tucked away approximately 10 miles east of Birmingham. To get there, take the Pleasant Grove exit off Interstate 20/59, and follow Park Road to the west. Eventually, you'll end up in the heart of Pleasant Grove, but don't look for any tall buildings. There are none! Zilch! The residents like it that way too, so don't bring any New York real estate developers with you. This is Hometown America, and its residents don't take a fancy to replacing trees with concrete. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Pleasant Grove renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.