282 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Phenix City, AL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Phenix City (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Phenix City (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Phenix City (12)
- Phenix City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Phenix City Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Phenix City Apartments with Garages (7)
- Phenix City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Phenix City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Phenix City Apartments with Parking (12)
- Phenix City Apartments with Pools (3)
- Phenix City Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Phenix City Luxury Apartments (26)
- Columbus Pet Friendly Apartments (213)
- Opelika Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Auburn Pet Friendly Apartments (109)
- LaGrange Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Newnan Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Peachtree City Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Pike Road Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Griffin Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Tyrone Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Phenix City?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Phenix City?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Phenix City?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Phenix City should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Phenix City may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Phenix City. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.