158 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Forestdale, AL
- Forestdale Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Forestdale Apartments with Garages (3)
- Forestdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Forestdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Forestdale Apartments with Parking (3)
- Forestdale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Forestdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Forestdale Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Adamsville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fairfield Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fultondale Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Birmingham Dog Friendly Apartments (171)
- Pleasant Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Midfield Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Gardendale Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Tarrant Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Homewood Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Mountain Brook Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
"Come closer and see / See into the trees / Find the girl / While you can / Come closer and see / See into the dark / Just follow your eyes / Just follow your eyes!" -- From "A Forest" by The Cure
Forestdale is an unofficial, unincorporated town in Jefferson County, Alabama. That's not to say it's a hidden, secret society in the trees, but, well, something like that. A quiet, unassuming community, Forestdale is home to a cozy number of residents who live and make their living in the surrounding area. The town is nestled between Bayview Lake and the Lassiter Mountain Raceway Park. See more
Finding an apartment in Forestdale that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.