161 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in New Berlin, WI
- New Berlin Accessible Apartments (1)
- New Berlin Apartments with Balconies (4)
- New Berlin Apartments with Garages (4)
- New Berlin Apartments with Gyms (1)
- New Berlin Apartments with Parking (5)
- New Berlin Apartments with Pools (1)
- New Berlin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in New Berlin (1)
- Hales Corners Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Brookfield Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- West Allis Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Waukesha Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Greenfield Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Wauwatosa Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Franklin Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Milwaukee Pet Friendly Apartments (97)
- Oak Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Brown Deer Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in New Berlin?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in New Berlin?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in New Berlin?
Much better than old Berlin and warmer to boot. In actuality, New Berlin is not named as a new world version of Germany’s capital city. It was actually named after New Berlin, NY, which oddly enough was actually named after the town of Berlin in Connecticut. So actually this city near the Great Lakes has nothing to do with the old world whatsoever, except for Gasthaus, which offers some of the best German food in Wisconsin.
New Berlin is a sleepy area southwest of Milwaukee, near the Milwaukee Bay. Contrary to what movies and television would have you believe, it doesn’t snow every day in Wisconsin. Not every day. In fact, summers here can get quite warm. Residents like to get outside, which is apparent by the 850 acres of parkland reserved within the city. When not relaxing in Greenfield Park or teeing off at Deer Haven Golf Club, the Milwaukee Bay is only a short drive away for swimming, water skiing, fishing and any number of other water sports. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in New Berlin should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in New Berlin may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in New Berlin. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.