574 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Oak Creek, WI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Oak Creek Accessible Apartments (4)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Garages (6)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Parking (6)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Pools (3)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Oak Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Oak Creek (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Oak Creek (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Oak Creek (3)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Oak Creek (1)
- South Milwaukee Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Franklin Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Greenfield Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Mount Pleasant Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Racine Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- West Allis Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Milwaukee Pet Friendly Apartments (108)
- Shorewood Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Wauwatosa Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Whitefish Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Oak Creek?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Oak Creek?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Oak Creek?
Ready for bingo and cricket? Maybe a nap in a recliner in front of the T.V.? If so, Oak Creek may be just right for you. It is rated number four as the best place for seniors across the entire U.S.
You don't have to be old to live in Oak Creek, as it turns out. Instead, Oak Creek, Wisconsin, is just focused on being the best. For example, while it may be a booming senior center, it was also recently voted sixth manliest city in the country, Oak Creek has also ranked eighth for cities to visit for the holidays. Talk about over-achieving! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Oak Creek should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Oak Creek may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Oak Creek. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.