626 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Shorewood, WI
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Shorewood (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Shorewood (1)
- Shorewood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Shorewood Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Shorewood Apartments with Garages (2)
- Shorewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Shorewood Apartments with Parking (2)
- Shorewood Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Shorewood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Whitefish Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Milwaukee Pet Friendly Apartments (92)
- Brown Deer Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Wauwatosa Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- West Allis Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mequon Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Greenfield Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- South Milwaukee Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Elm Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Shorewood?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Shorewood?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Shorewood?
"This maple-studded town [of Shorewood] on Lake Michigan dotes on its reputation as Milwaukee's most liberal suburb." - Howell Raines, New York Times, 1979
Shorewood is a rather small village located in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, and is home to more than 13,162 people. This place is the perfect answer for those who are looking for the neighborliness of a small community, while still enjoying the amenities of a big city. In fact, the best way to describe Shorewood is by calling it an "urban village." The village is situated between the Milwaukee River and Lake Michigan, with a rich history behind it. The area originally belonged to the Sioux and Algonquin Indians until 1832 when the land was purchased from the Menominees by the U.S. government. The area was given its present name in 1917. The water in the area was a huge draw for early settlers who helped establish the community. Are you looking for an apartment in Shorewood? Then you will find information to help you make the best selection here. We have information on places to live in Shorewood, including premier apartments, 3-bedroom houses for rent and other types of rental housing. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Shorewood should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Shorewood may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Shorewood. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.