69 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Waukesha, WI
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Waukesha (1)
- Waukesha Accessible Apartments (1)
- Waukesha Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Waukesha Apartments with Garages (4)
- Waukesha Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Waukesha Apartments with Parking (5)
- Waukesha Apartments with Pools (1)
- Waukesha Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Waukesha Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Brookfield Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hales Corners Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Allis Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Wauwatosa Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Greenfield Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Germantown Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Franklin Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Milwaukee Pet Friendly Apartments (100)
- Brown Deer Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Waukesha?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Waukesha?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Waukesha?
You know those old postcards you see with quaint towns on them, maybe some waterfalls or nature in the background? Or those movies that show tree-lined streets? You say to yourself, this can’t be real. Oh, but it is. Welcome to Waukesha.
The idea of living in Wisconsin may conjure up ideas of an abundance of dairy and cheese, Packers fans and cold winters. While those things do exist here, so do many other fantastic happenings. There is also the beer and the Brewers (Milwaukee is only about 30 minutes away).
Seriously, though this city has been ranked 50th as one of the best places to live and it was once thought to have healing waters. While that rumor is no longer a factor in Waukesha’s appeal (or is it...), residents still love living here for the quality of life.
What are you waiting for? Let’s explore Waukesha! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Waukesha should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Waukesha may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Waukesha. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.