252 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Kenosha, WI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kenosha Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Kenosha Apartments with Garages (12)
- Kenosha Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Kenosha Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Kenosha Apartments with Parking (16)
- Kenosha Apartments with Pools (2)
- Kenosha Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Kenosha Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Kenosha (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Kenosha (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Kenosha (7)
- Pleasant Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mount Pleasant Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Zion Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Racine Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Waukegan Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Gurnee Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lindenhurst Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lake Villa Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- North Chicago Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Round Lake Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Kenosha?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Kenosha?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Kenosha?
Greetings, Badgers and Cheeseheads (we use the term lovingly) and welcome to the one-stop virtual shop for your Kenosha apartment hunting escapades! Nestled midway between Chicago and Milwaukee on mighty Lake Michigan’s southwestern shores, Kenosha is an increasingly popular residential destination for Michiganders. Sounds like your cup of tea (or bowl of cheese)? Then take a moment to peruse these simple tips and tricks for scoring the perfect pad in “Chicago’s northernmost suburb” and you’ll b...See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Kenosha should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Kenosha may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Kenosha. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.