110 Apartments for Rent in Franklin, WI with Garages
- Franklin Accessible Apartments (2)
- Franklin Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Franklin Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Franklin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Franklin Apartments with Parking (6)
- Franklin Apartments with Pools (4)
- Franklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Franklin Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Franklin Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Hales Corners Apartments with Garages (1)
- Greenfield Apartments with Garages (2)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Garages (2)
- West Allis Apartments with Garages (4)
- New Berlin Apartments with Garages (4)
- Caledonia Apartments with Garages (4)
- St. Francis Apartments with Garages (4)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Garages (9)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Garages (67)
- Brookfield Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Franklin?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Franklin?
Records of overwhelmed Wisconsin suburbanites trying to distance themselves from the Milwaukee rat race date all the way back to 1956 when Franklin town officials went into hiding to dodge summons servers attempting to annex the small community to the City of Milwaukee.
Organized into a township in 1841, Franklin has evolved from rugged wilderness to open farmland to a charming suburb that also brings some serious economic vigor to the table. Office parks and new housing are springing up rapidly, making this an ideal locale for young families to work and play. The manufacturing industry is still alive and well in Franklin. Nearly 3,000 residents are employed at 34 plants, including industrial food processors, paper packaging, printing and machinery. Seniors also enjoy the slow place of life in Franklin and appreciate the hospital, 6 clinics and 24 retirement homes located within the community. The strong presence of health care facilities draws in an army of job seekers and more than 4,000 residents are employed in the health and education industries. Big city fixes are easy to satisfy with downtown Milwaukee only 10 miles away and downtown Chicago a quick 80-mile drive. Relaxation aficionados will enjoy the 16 city parks, 11 county parks and 7 others -- 3,881 total acres of outdoor recreation space. See more
Franklin apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.