744 Apartments for rent in Brown Deer, WI with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Brown Deer Accessible Apartments (1)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Parking (5)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Pools (3)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Brown Deer Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Brown Deer Furnished Apartments (1)
- Brown Deer Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mequon Apartments with Garages (2)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (2)
- Whitefish Bay Apartments with Garages (3)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Garages (92)
- Shorewood Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Garages (13)
- Germantown Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Allis Apartments with Garages (5)
- Brookfield Apartments with Garages (8)
- Greenfield Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Brown Deer?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Brown Deer?
Fans of the television show "Community" will want to stop by Brown Deer on their next trip to the Great Lakes, as Dan Harmon, executive producer of the NBC show, makes his home here among the conifers.
Famous for its artistic community, spirit of volunteering and gorgeous landscape, the village of Brown Deer in Wisconsin is clearly a wonderful place to lay down roots. In addition to well-attended community events, from seasonal races to holiday parties, and an "aw, shucks" neighborly attitude, the residents also happily enjoy a plethora of folksy local businesses, from tasty restaurants to wine tasting shops, that encourage conviviality amongst the natives. People are thrilled to live here, and it shows. Plus, despite having a feeling of being away from it all in its own hidden Midwest paradise, Brown Deer is delightfully close to big city fun, with Milwaukee just a brief car ride away. And don't forget, Lake Michigan offers endless entertainment when the weather turns warm. Yeah, Brown Deer is a little slice of heaven between the right and left coasts. See more
Brown Deer apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.