204 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Tumwater, WA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tumwater (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Tumwater (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Tumwater (2)
- Tumwater Accessible Apartments (3)
- Tumwater Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Tumwater Apartments with Garages (5)
- Tumwater Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Tumwater Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Tumwater Apartments with Parking (7)
- Tumwater Apartments with Pools (3)
- Tumwater Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Tumwater Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Olympia Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lacey Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- DuPont Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Yelm Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Steilacoom Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lakewood Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- University Place Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fircrest Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Gig Harbor Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Parkland Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Tumwater?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Tumwater?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Tumwater?
"Take me to the waterfall, let me walk along the wall. Nice day for a picnic basket; hope my shoes have got good traction. Water makes a scary sound, it wants to pull me, push me down. I better get used to it though; the tide is high the tides is low...It's a nice day at Tumwater falls. If it's not the water then it's nothing at all." (-Mirah, "Tumwater Falls")
Tumwater was settled way back in 1846, when a group of wild-eyed pioneers got it into their heads that they could use the nearby waterfalls to generate power using a giant water wheel. Today, Tumwater is quaint Washington town that nearly 20,000 people call home. This idyllic little piece of rural America is one of the most scenic and beautiful places to live, as it's situated near the southernmost point of Puget Sound and is surrounded by lush greenery.
Tumwater got its name from the native Chinook phrase "tumtum chuck", which means "waterfall" or "water rapids." As you might have figured out by now, the waterways and waterfalls are one of the most prominent features of this little town, and their influence can be found in myriad places. Tumwater is a member of the LOTT Clean Water Alliance, as well as the host of the LOTT Water Education Center at Budd Inlet. Environmentalists, rejoice! Vigilant oversight keeps these waters free of any toxic ooze or polluted yuckiness. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Tumwater should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Tumwater may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Tumwater. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.