804 Apartments for rent in South Hill, WA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South Hill (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South Hill (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South Hill (3)
- South Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Hill Apartments with Balconies (12)
- South Hill Apartments with Garages (18)
- South Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- South Hill Apartments with Parking (22)
- South Hill Apartments with Pools (4)
- South Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- South Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Puyallup Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Summit View Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Orting Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Frederickson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Graham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Edgewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Sumner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Elk Plain Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bonney Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fife Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in South Hill?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in South Hill?
South Hill was once a logging camp, but is now a bustling city at the base of Mt. Rainier.
As the oh-so-original name indicates, South Hill is an area on a hill, south of something. In this case, that something is the city of Puyallup, and further north, Tacoma. South Hill is a census-designated place that is somewhere between a city and a neighborhood bigger than a neighborhood, but not big enough to have its own neighborhoods. South Hill has a hard time escaping the shadow of Puyallup, which tends to outshine South Hill in terms of activities. South Hill does provide a great view of Mt. Rainier, so search out a rental property with an unobstructed view for some great morning scenery. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in South Hill offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in South Hill. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in South Hill can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.