168 Apartments for Rent in North Lynnwood, WA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in North Lynnwood (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in North Lynnwood (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in North Lynnwood (8)
- North Lynnwood Accessible Apartments (2)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Balconies (9)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Garages (11)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Parking (12)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Pools (4)
- North Lynnwood Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- North Lynnwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Lynnwood Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in North Lynnwood (2)
- Lake Stickney Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Bothell West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Mukilteo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Edmonds Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in North Lynnwood?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in North Lynnwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Lynnwood?
Lynnwood, Wash. sits on what once was a demonstration poultry farm that was part of a pre-WWI "back to the land" movement to get people farming land that had been logged over. It became a settlement called Alderwood, which later turned into Lynnwood. The neighborhood of North Lynnwood is now mostly mixed-used residential, with few chickens left.
North Lynnwood is a dynamic neighborhood in the middle of the north side of the greater Seattle area. Set at the junction of I-5 and I-405, rentals in North Lynnwood are great for people commuting and even better for people working in town. The city's population more than triples during the workday, thanks to all the businesses and shopping centers in town. North Lynnwood sits near the Puget Sound on the west and the grandeur of the North Cascades to the east. It's come a long way since the time when poultry ruled the day. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in North Lynnwood offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in North Lynnwood. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in North Lynnwood can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.