1,255 Short-term Apartments for rent in Newcastle, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Newcastle Accessible Apartments (1)
- Newcastle Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Newcastle Apartments with Garages (7)
- Newcastle Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Newcastle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Newcastle Apartments with Parking (11)
- Newcastle Apartments with Pools (3)
- Newcastle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Newcastle Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Newcastle Furnished Apartments (2)
- Newcastle Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Renton Short-term Apartments (17)
- Bellevue Short-term Apartments (25)
- Mercer Island Short-term Apartments (4)
- Issaquah Short-term Apartments (6)
- Tukwila Short-term Apartments (3)
- Kent Short-term Apartments (19)
- Redmond Short-term Apartments (18)
- SeaTac Short-term Apartments (3)
- Kirkland Short-term Apartments (11)
- Burien Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Newcastle?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Newcastle?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Newcastle?
Naming opportunity: Newcastle was once a coal mining town. Today, this pretty town pays respect to its coal mining past with street names such as Coal Creek, Coal Creek Parkway and the China Creek Golf Course.
Newcastle is a beautiful inland city on the east side of King County, Washington. At the time of the last major census back in 2010, this town had a population of just more than 10,000 people - a number that continues to grow larger today. Newcastle was one of the first coal mining areas in Washington, and its railroad system linked to the Seattle region. Coal and lumber transported from Newcastle to Seattle by train provided development for both cities and offered vital roots of transportation via the Great Northern Railway system. Coal mining is no longer underway in Newcastle, but you can visit the remains of mines around town. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Newcastle takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.