2,816 Short-term Apartments for rent in Kenmore, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kenmore Accessible Apartments (2)
- Kenmore Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Kenmore Apartments with Garages (2)
- Kenmore Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Kenmore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Kenmore Apartments with Parking (6)
- Kenmore Apartments with Pools (2)
- Kenmore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Kenmore Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Kenmore Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kenmore Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bothell Short-term Apartments (7)
- Kirkland Short-term Apartments (11)
- Mountlake Terrace Short-term Apartments (4)
- Bothell East Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lynnwood Short-term Apartments (13)
- Shoreline Short-term Apartments (7)
- Woodinville Short-term Apartments (1)
- North Lynnwood Short-term Apartments (3)
- Mill Creek Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lake Stickney Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Kenmore?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Kenmore?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kenmore?
Having trouble with Craigslist Kenmore? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
It’s hard to put a finger on exactly what Kenmore, Washington is like. Located on the banks of Lake Washington, a little less than 30 minutes from Seattle, Kenmore is a lot of different things to a lot of different people. But let’s take a look at some apartments for rent and see if we can figure out what Kenmore means to you. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Kenmore takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.