735 Apartments for rent in Newcastle, WA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Newcastle Accessible Apartments (1)
- Newcastle Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Newcastle Apartments with Garages (5)
- Newcastle Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Newcastle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Newcastle Apartments with Pools (3)
- Newcastle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Newcastle Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Newcastle Furnished Apartments (1)
- Newcastle Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Renton Apartments with Parking (49)
- Bellevue Apartments with Parking (91)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Parking (9)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway Apartments with Parking (1)
- Fairwood Apartments with Parking (5)
- Issaquah Apartments with Parking (28)
- Tukwila Apartments with Parking (7)
- Sammamish Apartments with Parking (13)
- Kent Apartments with Parking (50)
- Redmond Apartments with Parking (61)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Newcastle?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Newcastle?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Newcastle?
Naming opportunity: Newcastle was once a coal mining town. Today, this pretty town pays respect to its coal mining past with street names such as Coal Creek, Coal Creek Parkway and the China Creek Golf Course.
Newcastle is a beautiful inland city on the east side of King County, Washington. At the time of the last major census back in 2010, this town had a population of just more than 10,000 people - a number that continues to grow larger today. Newcastle was one of the first coal mining areas in Washington, and its railroad system linked to the Seattle region. Coal and lumber transported from Newcastle to Seattle by train provided development for both cities and offered vital roots of transportation via the Great Northern Railway system. Coal mining is no longer underway in Newcastle, but you can visit the remains of mines around town. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Newcastle apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.