1,270 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Milton, WA
- Milton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Milton Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Milton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Milton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Milton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Milton Apartments with Parking (4)
- Milton Apartments with Pools (2)
- Milton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Milton Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Milton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Milton (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Milton (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Milton (1)
- Edgewood Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fife Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Federal Way Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Pacific Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Puyallup Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Sumner Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Auburn Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- South Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Des Moines Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Tacoma Pet Friendly Apartments (101)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Milton?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Milton?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Milton?
Founded like so many Washington burghs on a nearby lumber mill, Mill Town truly came into its own when it was renamed Milton, after a renowned poet.
There's nothing the Seattle-Tacoma area likes more than bedroom communities, and this small city of 7,000 proudly counts itself among their number. Though bedroom communities might not be the busiest centers of commerce and industry, they aren't exactly sleepy, and make stellar places to call home with relaxing atmospheres and plenty of recreational opportunities. Milton is no exception. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Milton should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Milton may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Milton. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.