844 Apartments for rent in Mill Creek East, WA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mill Creek East (1)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Garages (4)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Parking (4)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mill Creek East Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Mill Creek East Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bothell East Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Silver Firs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bothell West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Eastmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Bothell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Lake Stickney Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Alderwood Manor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Woodinville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Mill Creek East?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Mill Creek East?
"I used to go down to the Mill Creek / When I was only nine or ten / I'd run trot lines in the muddy water / I'd watch the leaves riding the wind." -- From "Mill Creek" by Darden Smith
Mill Creek East is a city in Snohomish County, Washington. It was originally designed as a showcase community with the golf and country club at its center. How quaint, right? This is a relatively new city, having only been incorporated in 1983, but the population has steadily grown in the past few decades. At the southeastern end of the city, you'll find a big part of the Green Belt -- so yes, this is kind of a granola, bike trail place to live. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Mill Creek East offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Mill Creek East. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Mill Creek East can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.