89 Apartments in Mercer Island
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mercer Island (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mercer Island (2)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Mercer Island (2)
- Mercer Island Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Garages (10)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Parking (13)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Pools (3)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Mercer Island Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Mercer Island Luxury Apartments (1)
- Mercer Island Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Newcastle Furnished Apartments (3)
- Bellevue Furnished Apartments (9)
- Renton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Seattle Furnished Apartments (47)
- SeaTac Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kirkland Furnished Apartments (4)
- Redmond Furnished Apartments (8)
- Kent Furnished Apartments (1)
- Sammamish Furnished Apartments (1)
- Woodinville Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Mercer Island?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Mercer Island?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mercer Island?
Mercer Island is the most populated island in the entire country. Seriously.
With over 20,000 residents in one lake, fun activities are within easy access no matter how you get to the destinations. You'll find shopping and eating options wherever you go, with just a little planning along the way. Thanks to a lower crime rate than Seattle, it's no wonder the local residents feel safe living on the island. The island is 5 miles long and 2 miles wide, which is a small area in which to find housing. Since you won't have as many options as you would in a big city, start looking at least six months before moving to the area. Well, unless you want to be homeless when you get here, then take your time! See more
Furnished apartments in Mercer Island can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Mercer Island as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.