498 Short-term Apartments for rent in Marysville, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Marysville Accessible Apartments (6)
- Marysville Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Marysville Apartments with Garages (14)
- Marysville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Marysville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Marysville Apartments with Parking (16)
- Marysville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Marysville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Marysville Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Marysville Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Lake Stevens Short-term Apartments (1)
- Everett Short-term Apartments (20)
- Mill Creek Short-term Apartments (1)
- Mukilteo Short-term Apartments (3)
- Lake Stickney Short-term Apartments (1)
- North Lynnwood Short-term Apartments (3)
- Bothell East Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lynnwood Short-term Apartments (13)
- Bothell Short-term Apartments (7)
- Woodinville Short-term Apartments (1)
Driving round the Puget Sound / [...] /It's easy to astound /If someone needs you /But there's a bright side /How does that sound? -- From "Puget Sound" by Aim
The bright side to living in Marysville, Washington, is that you're just a hop, skip, jump -- or car ride -- from picturesque Puget Sound, north of Seattle. Once a sleepy little hamlet up the I-5 corridor, Marysville has taken on a vibrant and exciting life of its own recently. Its now a budding city, with an economy and population that are expanding faster than one of its famed native strawberry plants. And that's fast! For a small city, it has a lot of really big things going for it, including the presence of one of the more reputable casinos in the area and an upscale outlet mall that would make even Carrie Bradshaw dizzy. But the town strives to hold on to its heritage even as it speeds through its growing pains: Trips away from the tourist traps will land you in perfectly maintained parks, wide tree-lined streets, and museums proudly boasting their collections of things like old telephones. A 45-minute drive to Seattle, Marysville is close enough to allow its citizens all of the benefits of city life without all of the headaches. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Marysville takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.