1,121 Apartments for rent in Maple Valley, WA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Maple Valley Accessible Apartments (1)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Garages (10)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Parking (11)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Pools (1)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Maple Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Maple Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Black Diamond Apartments with Gyms (1)
- East Renton Highlands Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fairwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Issaquah Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Kent Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Auburn Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Renton Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Newcastle Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Bonney Lake Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pacific Apartments with Gyms (1)
Maple Valley City is located in King County, Washington, where the name originally was Vine Maple Valley. However, the "vine" was removed as the name was considered to be overly long.
Less than 23,000 people currently reside in the small city of Maple Valley, King County, Washington. However, ever since the year 2000, the population growth has reached 50.85%. Maple Valley, WA, experiences 39 inches of rain per year, making it a little wetter than that of the national average. Snowfall is 4 inches, where the national average is 25 inches, so don't be tempted to visit if you're intent on sledding. When it comes to residing in the city, you might be wondering just what it's like. So, that said, let's find out! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Maple Valley renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.