566 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Lake Forest Park, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lake Forest Park (1)
- Lake Forest Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Parking (4)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lake Forest Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lake Forest Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Forest Park (1)
- Mountlake Terrace 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Kenmore 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Shoreline 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Bothell West 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lynnwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Edmonds 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Bothell 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- North Lynnwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Kirkland 1 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Bothell East 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
As in many parts of Washington, the story of Lake Forest Park begins with Native Americans: the Snohomish tribe remained in the area as late as 1903. But they already knew something was up throughout the late 1800s when East Coast settlers started buying land to either sell to lumber companies or fell trees themselves. In 1909, the city was eventually founded, sans Indians, as one of the area's first planned communities. It did not receive formal incorporation until 1961.
Lake Forest Park is one of the few places where the name tells it like it really is. The "Lake" comes from being on the shores of Lake Washington, which you could theoretically see from the higher residential elevations. But your view is usually blocked by the tall and thick groves of trees sprouting from every backyard and empty space: hence the "Forest" part. The main drag, Bothell Way NE, contains most of the retail businesses. But its heavy traffic can make commuting by car to Seattle a pain. As an eco-friendly alternative, the express bus reduces the trip to only 40 minutes.
This bedroom community lies inside King County, just north of Seattle. Less than four percent of the area is devoted to commerce with most residences consisting of single-family homes. Very few apartments exist although you will find rental housing in Lake Forest Park. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Lake Forest Park offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Lake Forest Park, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.