328 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Lacey, WA
- Lacey Accessible Apartments (4)
- Lacey Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Lacey Apartments with Garages (27)
- Lacey Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Lacey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Lacey Apartments with Parking (33)
- Lacey Apartments with Pools (13)
- Lacey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Lacey Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Olympia Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Tumwater Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- DuPont Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Yelm Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Steilacoom Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lakewood Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Artondale Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- University Place Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Fircrest Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Gig Harbor Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
So, you've decided to settle in this little wooded city between Mount Rainier and the cold, cold waters of the Puget Sound. And now, we have to assume, you’re getting some research done. The old "look before you jump" method is certainly the way to go, and we’re happy to report that you’ve come to the right place. Stick around and we'll guide you through the city of Lacey, Washington. See more
Finding an apartment in Lacey that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.