149 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Gig Harbor, WA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Gig Harbor (2)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Garages (1)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Parking (3)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Pools (3)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Gig Harbor Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Gig Harbor Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Gig Harbor (2)
- University Place 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Fircrest 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Vashon 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Tacoma 2 Bedroom Apartments (75)
- Steilacoom 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lakewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Parkwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Port Orchard 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Navy Yard City 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- DuPont 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Gig Harbor?
Gig Harbor is so named because in 1840, an explorer named Captain Charles Wilkes brought a small boat -- called a captain's gig -- into the harbor to get protection from a major storm.
Gig Harbor is a city on the bay of Puget Sound. Its 7,126 residents enjoy their location just a few minutes northwest of Tacoma and a little under an hour southwest of Seattle. Not surprisingly, the water that flanks this city is a major part of the lifestyle here, so when you arrive to search for apartments in Gig Harbor, bring your boat or at least your love of seafood! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Gig Harbor are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Gig Harbor near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Gig Harbor that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.