691 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Camas, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Camas Accessible Apartments (1)
- Camas Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Camas Apartments with Garages (12)
- Camas Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Camas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Camas Apartments with Parking (15)
- Camas Apartments with Pools (5)
- Camas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Camas Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Camas Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Fairview 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Troutdale 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Washougal 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Gresham 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (15)
- Vancouver 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (39)
- Brush Prairie 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Happy Valley 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Barberton 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Portland 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (109)
- Hazel Dell 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
"When the [Traveler] reached the landing at La Camas with flags flying, she was greeted with an anvil salute, under the management of Mr. Albins, the blacksmith. A considerable of a crowd were at the landing ... A carriage, the only one in the village, was kindly provided for the ladies on board and the entire party proceeded to the hotel where a sumptuous dinner awaited them. After the dinner ... visitors were taken over the grounds and shown all the attractions of the colony." - The Standard N...
Tucked away on the Columbia River, about 20 miles west of Portland, is the unusual town of Camas. According to residents, it was named affectionately after the delicate blue camas lily, a native plant. Yet the town's origins, like those of so many along the Columbia River, began with an entirely different discovery: the lucrative benefits of the lumber industry. In this case, the mill that started in 1883 was not to ship lumber, but supply the Portland newspaper, the Oregonian, with the resources it needed to publish. The mill did, and eventually set the stage for an even more successful paper industry. Through thick and thin, depression and recession, what eventually became the Georgia-Pacific plant maintained the integrity of the town for more than 60 years, until the 1990s. These days, Camas has been remade the face of this former pioneer town thanks to a booming economy, converting Camas to an appealing residential suburb within reach of the Portland metropolitan area. That's not to say that moving to Camas is like moving to Portland. Like all Northwest towns that are finding themselves progressively pulled into the outer boundaries of large cities, Camas has its own distinct personality and sees itself first and foremost as a fiercely independent town, fortunate enough to be upriver from the big city. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Camas offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Camas offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Camas. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.