306 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Bothell East, WA
- Bothell East Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bothell East Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bothell East Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bothell East Apartments with Parking (1)
- Bothell East Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bothell East Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Bothell East Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bothell East Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bothell East (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bothell East (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bothell East (1)
- Mill Creek East Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bothell Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Bothell West Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mill Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Woodinville Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Martha Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Silver Firs Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Kenmore Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Eastmont Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lake Stickney Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Bothell East?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Bothell East?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Bothell East?
Bothell East is all about tweeting-- and not in the "140 characters or less on the Internet" sort of way. The University of Washington Bothell campus has over 58 acres of prime bird-watching wetlands on reserve.
The Seattle-area suburb of Bothell East has a somewhat misleading name. It is not the east side of the town of Bothell, but the portion of Bothell south of the gentle Sammamish River. It gets its name by being part of the larger Eastside region of towns and suburbs around Lake Washington, with the major city of Seattle to the west. Bothell East is home to over 8,000 people and it has easy access to several urban centers, plus the famous Pacific Northwest greenery of the Burke-Gilman Trail. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Bothell East should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Bothell East may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Bothell East. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.