660 Apartments for rent in West Springfield, VA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Springfield (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Springfield (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Springfield (3)
- West Springfield Apartments with Balconies (5)
- West Springfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Springfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- West Springfield Apartments with Parking (3)
- West Springfield Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Springfield Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- West Springfield Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Burke Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Newington Forest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Springfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Newington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Annandale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Franconia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Woodburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in West Springfield?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in West Springfield?
West Springfield the town was named for a railroad station, which in turn was named for an estate - that of one Alexandria, VA businessman and railroad board of directors member, Henry Daingerfield.
With a population of just over 22,000, this charming suburban community is a great place to rent an apartment. Here's why: if you're looking for a house to rent or to rent an apartment in West Springfield, you'll have plenty of options, conveniently close to the shopping mecca of the Springfield mall, and an easy drive to the commercial and cultural center of Washington, D.C., just 14 miles away. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in West Springfield offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in West Springfield. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in West Springfield can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.