134 Apartments for rent in Tuckahoe, VA with Pools
- Tuckahoe Accessible Apartments (2)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Garages (2)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Parking (8)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Tuckahoe Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Tuckahoe Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Bon Air Apartments with Pools (3)
- Short Pump Apartments with Pools (7)
- Dumbarton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Laurel Apartments with Pools (3)
- Manchester Apartments with Pools (2)
- Richmond Apartments with Pools (63)
- Glen Allen Apartments with Pools (9)
- Brandermill Apartments with Pools (3)
- Ashland Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mechanicsville Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Tuckahoe?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Tuckahoe?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tuckahoe?
"When I'm at home in Virginia, I become more hermit-like. I like my own home." -- Robert Duvall
A census designated place located in Henrico County Virginia, the village of Tuckahoe is home to 44,990 residents, all living within 21.78 square miles of each other. It is actually a northwestern suburb of Richmond that is rapidly growing more popular, since many are looking to move a little further out from the city for a bit of peace and quiet. With an elevation of 217 feet above sea level, there is a nice gentle rise and fall of the surrounding countryside that gives this area a rather harmonious and tranquil feel. Tuckahoe is rich with Virginian history and preservation. For example, Thomas Jefferson's boyhood home is located in Tuckahoe, established in 1712! The Tuckahoe Plantation was built on a bluff overlooking the James River Valley and is a stunning statement of historical perseverance over the passage of time. As with the Tuckahoe Plantation, the rest of the village is just as lovingly tended and cared for as a point of pride for the locals. It is easy to understand why those who discover this quaint little village decide to move here and stay. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Tuckahoe means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Tuckahoe could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.