2,101 Apartments for rent in Tuckahoe, VA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Tuckahoe Accessible Apartments (2)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Garages (3)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Parking (5)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Pools (3)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Tuckahoe Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Tuckahoe Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Bon Air Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Short Pump Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Dumbarton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Laurel Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Manchester Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Wyndham Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Richmond Apartments with Gyms (79)
- Glen Allen Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Brandermill Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Meadowbrook Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Tuckahoe?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Tuckahoe?
"When I'm at home in Virginia, I become more hermit-like. I like my own home." -- Robert Duvall
A census designated place located in Henrico County Virginia, the village of Tuckahoe is home to 44,990 residents, all living within 21.78 square miles of each other. It is actually a northwestern suburb of Richmond that is rapidly growing more popular, since many are looking to move a little further out from the city for a bit of peace and quiet. With an elevation of 217 feet above sea level, there is a nice gentle rise and fall of the surrounding countryside that gives this area a rather harmonious and tranquil feel. Tuckahoe is rich with Virginian history and preservation. For example, Thomas Jefferson's boyhood home is located in Tuckahoe, established in 1712! The Tuckahoe Plantation was built on a bluff overlooking the James River Valley and is a stunning statement of historical perseverance over the passage of time. As with the Tuckahoe Plantation, the rest of the village is just as lovingly tended and cared for as a point of pride for the locals. It is easy to understand why those who discover this quaint little village decide to move here and stay. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Tuckahoe renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.