474 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Montclair, VA
- Montclair Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Montclair Apartments with Garages (3)
- Montclair Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Montclair Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Montclair Apartments with Parking (3)
- Montclair Apartments with Pools (1)
- Montclair Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Montclair Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Montclair Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dale City 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Dumfries 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Neabsco 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cherry Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Triangle 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lake Ridge 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Marumsco 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Quantico 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Woodbridge 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Lorton 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Classification situation: Montclair, Virginia is not a city or a town, but a really, really big homeowner's association! With 19,570 people as of the 2010 census count, it is likely one of the largest HOA's in the United States. In fact, Montclair was not given its own zip code until 2005!
Thinking of a move to Montclair? That might be a pretty good idea, as CNN Money rated it as number 35 in its list of best small towns in America for 2011. It is located within commuting distance to Washington, D.C., but far enough away from the traffic and congestion to have lots of space to both put down roots and spread out in. Montclair is an unincorporated area governed by the Montclair Property Owner's Association (MPOA) and the "town" surrounds Lake Montclair, which was formed by damming Powell's Creek. This lake offers lots of recreational activities for residents. The Montclair area began development in earnest in the 1960's, and that building phase lasted through the 1990's. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Montclair offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Montclair, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.