1,158 Apartments for rent in Manassas, VA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Manassas Accessible Apartments (6)
- Manassas Apartments with Garages (7)
- Manassas Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Manassas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Manassas Apartments with Parking (21)
- Manassas Apartments with Pools (15)
- Manassas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Manassas Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Manassas Furnished Apartments (5)
- Manassas Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Sudley Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Buckhall Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Bull Run Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Yorkshire Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Linton Hall Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Centreville Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Chantilly Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Manassas?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Manassas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Manassas?
A little dollop of peace and tranquility nestled against such a large and politically important powerhouse like D.C., Manassas' ten-square-mile plot of homes, artistic enterprises and businesses offer a rich and stunning diversity of people. At the top of the list, Ravi Shankar used to call this little town home!
With a population of 40,000 people, Manassas, Virginia, is a gem nestled right outside of Washington DC. The average commute time is a blessing. Are you ready? The average commute to and from work is only 30 minutes. Go ahead, pick yourself up off the floor and yes, 30 minutes is a reality! Oh, and the scenery is enough to take your breath away each and every day, so be warned and eyes on the road! Steeped in a rich history dating back to the beginning of this country, Manassas has also forged ahead by offering a home to many Fortune 500 companies, as well as building the largest general aviation airport in Virginia. This helps foster valuable economic growth through logistics and transportation and opens up the area to all sorts of potential business interests. This vital lurch forward and the need to keep up with the technological leaps our world is taking in no way detracts from the Civil War history easily seen etched into the very bones of this historic old town. Everything has been lovingly, carefully and artistically preserved. Even as the city continues to keep pace with the rest of the world, one can easily tell that it strives to match innovation, sustainability and stability with its economic endeavors.
Having trouble with Craigslist Manassas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Manassas renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.