3,501 Short-term Apartments for rent in Kingstowne, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kingstowne Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Garages (7)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Parking (11)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Pools (7)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Kingstowne Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Kingstowne Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Springfield Short-term Apartments (2)
- Groveton Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lincolnia Short-term Apartments (1)
- Huntington Short-term Apartments (1)
- Alexandria Short-term Apartments (44)
- Bailey's Crossroads Short-term Apartments (1)
- Annandale Short-term Apartments (2)
- Lorton Short-term Apartments (4)
- Seven Corners Short-term Apartments (1)
- Arlington Short-term Apartments (61)
"Carry me back to old Virginny / There's where the cotton and the corn and tatoes grow." (- Virginia state song)
Kingstowne, Virginia is a master-planned community in the suburbs of Washington D.C. It has a population of 15,556 and is surrounded by Springfield, Alexandria and Lorton, Virginia, making it a highly desirable place for young families to move and older couples to retire. It has a town center that offers an office and retail hub for the whole county, and there are lots of subdivisions with apartment complexes, condo rentals, homes and townhomes.
Having trouble with Craigslist Kingstowne? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Kingstowne takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.