141 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Kings Park West, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kings Park West (1)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Garages (1)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Parking (3)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Kings Park West Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Kings Park West Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kings Park West Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Burke Centre 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Fairfax 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Fairfax Station 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Burke 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Oakton 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Merrifield 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- West Springfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fair Oaks 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Vienna 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Newington Forest 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
This city is so close to the nation's capital that bus transportation is even available for military personnel directly to the Pentagon property. Located just a half-hour's drive from Washington, D.C., Kings Park West, Virginia, is an ideal alternative to big-city living. Three major thoroughfares link Kings Park West to Washington, D.C., including the Beltway, Route 66, and Route 50.
Less than 14,000 residents call Kings Park West home, giving it a small town vibe convenient to the big city conveniences of Fairfax County and the Washington area. Close to Clinton, Herndon, and Vienna, Kings Park West is one of two communities in Fairfax County called Kings Park. Obviously, it is the westernmost section of the two. Its convenience to George Mason University is a prime reason many people move to Kings Park West. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Kings Park West provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Kings Park West. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.