103 Apartments for Rent in Fair Lakes, VA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fair Lakes (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fair Lakes (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fair Lakes (1)
- Fair Lakes Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Parking (3)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Pools (2)
- Fair Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fair Lakes Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fair Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fair Lakes (1)
- Greenbriar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Centreville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Chantilly Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Floris Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Fairfax Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Yorkshire Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Oakton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Fair Lakes?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Fair Lakes?
"Almost heaven Ol' Virginia / Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah Valley / Life is old there older than the trees" -- Take Me Home Country Roads, The Statler Brothers
Fair Lakes is an interesting and unique place. Not a town that sprouted naturally due to settlers, Fair Lakes is instead a totally mixed planned community, with upscale service apartments, commercial buildings, shopping destinations, and more. Fair Lakes was built by Milton Peterson's Peterson Companies and now has about 8,000 people calling it home. So, if shopping is your thing and you don't like to leave home to, say, go out to eat or explore a different area of town, then this is probably the place for you! Cramped, a bit but convenient? Absolutely! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Fair Lakes offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Fair Lakes. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Fair Lakes can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.