2,508 Apartments for rent in Fair Lakes, VA with Pools
- Fair Lakes Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Parking (8)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Fair Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fair Lakes Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fair Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (11)
- Centreville Apartments with Pools (19)
- Franklin Farm Apartments with Pools (4)
- Chantilly Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Pools (2)
- Fairfax Apartments with Pools (21)
- Yorkshire Apartments with Pools (1)
- Oakton Apartments with Pools (7)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- McNair Apartments with Pools (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Fair Lakes?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Fair Lakes?
"Almost heaven Ol' Virginia / Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah Valley / Life is old there older than the trees" -- Take Me Home Country Roads, The Statler Brothers
Fair Lakes is an interesting and unique place. Not a town that sprouted naturally due to settlers, Fair Lakes is instead a totally mixed planned community, with upscale service apartments, commercial buildings, shopping destinations, and more. Fair Lakes was built by Milton Peterson's Peterson Companies and now has about 8,000 people calling it home. So, if shopping is your thing and you don't like to leave home to, say, go out to eat or explore a different area of town, then this is probably the place for you! Cramped, a bit but convenient? Absolutely! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Fair Lakes means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Fair Lakes could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.