785 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Dale City, VA
- Dale City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dale City Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Dale City Apartments with Garages (3)
- Dale City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Dale City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Dale City Apartments with Parking (17)
- Dale City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Dale City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Dale City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Dale City Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Montclair Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lake Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Neabsco Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Dumfries Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Marumsco Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Cherry Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Triangle Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Woodbridge Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Crosspointe Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Run Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
"The friendliest little city around!" (Dale City Motto)
Named for the hills and dales of the Virginia Piedmont area where this town is located, Dale City is home to about 65,000 people. In a cute (if potentially confusing) approach to nomenclature, each of the neighborhoods in the city end in "-dale."
Having trouble with Craigslist Dale City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Dale City that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.