712 Apartments for rent in Cherry Hill, VA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cherry Hill (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cherry Hill (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cherry Hill (11)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Garages (14)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Parking (19)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Pools (12)
- Cherry Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Cherry Hill Furnished Apartments (1)
- Cherry Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Dumfries Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Triangle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Neabsco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Montclair Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Marumsco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Dale City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Occoquan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mason Neck Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Cherry Hill?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Cherry Hill?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cherry Hill?
"Playin games with everyone till way after dark, In Cherry Hill Park, in Cherry Hill Park." (-- Billy Joe Royal, "Cherry Hill Park")
With a population of just 16,000, Cherry Hill is basically a tiny waterside community in Prince William County, Virginia with a few other subdivisions peppered around it. US Route 1 runs along one side, making it easily accessible from nearby towns. It has a great school district -- better than many in the state, actually -- and occupies just seven square miles of land and 1.6 miles of water. It’s located right on the Potomac River and has the huge Prince William County Park just a few miles away. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Cherry Hill offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Cherry Hill. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Cherry Hill can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.