111 Apartments for Rent in Cherry Hill, VA with Pools
- Cherry Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Garages (13)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Parking (14)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Cherry Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Cherry Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Dumfries Apartments with Pools (2)
- Triangle Apartments with Pools (1)
- Neabsco Apartments with Pools (7)
- Montclair Apartments with Pools (1)
- Marumsco Apartments with Pools (4)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Pools (17)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Pools (8)
- County Center Apartments with Pools (1)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Pools (2)
- Aquia Harbour Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Cherry Hill?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Cherry Hill?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cherry Hill?
"Playin games with everyone till way after dark, In Cherry Hill Park, in Cherry Hill Park." (-- Billy Joe Royal, "Cherry Hill Park")
With a population of just 16,000, Cherry Hill is basically a tiny waterside community in Prince William County, Virginia with a few other subdivisions peppered around it. US Route 1 runs along one side, making it easily accessible from nearby towns. It has a great school district -- better than many in the state, actually -- and occupies just seven square miles of land and 1.6 miles of water. It’s located right on the Potomac River and has the huge Prince William County Park just a few miles away. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Cherry Hill means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Cherry Hill could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.