1,479 Apartments for rent in Brambleton, VA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Brambleton Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Brambleton Apartments with Garages (10)
- Brambleton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Brambleton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Brambleton Apartments with Parking (11)
- Brambleton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Brambleton Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Brambleton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Loudoun Valley Estates Apartments with Pools (6)
- Arcola Apartments with Pools (1)
- Moorefield Station Apartments with Pools (3)
- Broadlands Apartments with Pools (3)
- Stone Ridge Apartments with Pools (5)
- South Riding Apartments with Pools (4)
- Ashburn Apartments with Pools (20)
- Belmont Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Pools (3)
- Dulles Town Center Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Brambleton?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Brambleton?
Brambleton has its own town day celebration. In 2011, September 24 was officially declared "Brambleton Day" in the community. The proclamation was made in honor of Brambleton's 10 year anniversary. Evidently, the day was celebrated during the rest of the year and the community racked up over 450 new home sales during that time period.
The first residents trickled into this town in 2002. This eventful migration was followed by recognition of the town by the U.S. Postal Service -- can't get more official than that. FiOS in the community also makes it possible for residents to bond digitally; the fiber to the home (FTTH) service makes use of fiber optics to send laser-fast data and messages online. Given that most people in Brambleton and the immediate area work in math and IT industries, this type of service is a welcome amenity. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Brambleton means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Brambleton could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.