423 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Ogden, UT
- Ogden Accessible Apartments (5)
- Ogden Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Ogden Apartments with Garages (9)
- Ogden Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Ogden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Ogden Apartments with Parking (25)
- Ogden Apartments with Pools (2)
- Ogden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Ogden Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- South Ogden Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Washington Terrace Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Riverdale Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- North Ogden Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- West Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Roy Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pleasant View Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Clinton Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Clearfield Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Layton Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
If you hate majestic mountain views and peaceful babbling rivers, Ogden is probably not for you. If this sounds like Heaven on Earth, then you’re looking in the right place for your new abode. Located on the West Flank of the Rocky Mountains, this snow-dusted old railroad town has all of the mountains, trails, waterfalls and rivers needed for extreme outdoor recreation fanatics. Sounds like an exhilarating place to call home, huh? See more
Finding an apartment in Ogden that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.